Cancellation & Refund Policy for classes hosted by Shoen Safety & Training:*
1. To guarantee a space in the class registration and payment is required prior to the class date.
2. We do not offer walk-in service. By appointment only.
3. Payment must be received 24 hours before class unless otherwise specified.
4. Be on Time. Please arrived at least 10 minutes early to sign in and get ready for class.
5. We will work with you to reschedule if you call 24 hour prior to class. The first reschedule
is at no charge, second reschedule will incur a $15.00 fee. Courses fee are non refundable.
6. No Show No Call. No Refund.
7. Must be at least 15 years old to take a lifeguard class.
8. Any age student can take a CPR and First Aid Class, but must be able to compress the manikin chest to a depth of 2 inches to receive certification.
9. Replacement card fee for lost cards is $40.00
10. Shoen Safety & Training reserves the right to cancel a class at anytime due to weather conditions.
Cancellation of classes due to inclement weather. Please contact us to
inquire on the status of your class.
11. We do not offer refunds. Shoen Safety & Training does not issue refunds if you cancel or do not
attend a class. In these case your forfeit your payment.
12. We value your privacy. We do not sell or share customers information with unrelated
13. All sales are Final!
14. Prices subject to change without notice.
15.*Lifeguarding: If a student does NOT pass the pretest, they are NOT eligible for class completion OR a refund. Retests are at the teachers discretion and may incur an additional fee.