Time: 4 hours
What you will learn:
- For youth ages 11 and older, this online course
- Prepares students to be better babysitters.
- How to provide care for infants and children
- How to stay safe
- What to do in an emergency
- How to choose age-appropriate activities
- How to recognize and handle a variety of behaviors
- Basics of starting a babysitting business.
- Six interactive modules featuring video, activities, and games
- Includes a final exam at the end
Upon purchase, you will be redirected to the Red Cross Online Learning Center to complete registration and access the course.