Time: 45 minutes
What you will learn:
- How to respond to a suspected opioid overdose emergency.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of a suspected opioid overdose
- Appropriate care to provide based on the responsiveness of the person.
- How to use several different naloxone products — a nasal atomizer, Narcan and EVZIO
- Includes audio and video
- Must pass a final quiz to complete the course
Upon purchase, you will be redirected to the Red Cross Online Learning Center to complete registration and access the course.